
Don't you hate it when people give you advice when you dont want it. I do. I got a DUII last month and ever since my friends and family think they know everything I need to do. Fuck that BS. I'm 27 years old for godsakes, I made a mistake and I will deal with it. I have my own ways to deal with adversity and none of their opinions are helpful at all. Anyway im done venting about that. Its spring now and it actually feels like it outside which is sweet. I live in Oregon and the spring fish are starting to come up the rivers which means alot more time spent out on the water. I love it. This is only my second post and im not sure what else to write about at this time im thinking about putting the water conditions and stocking scheduals for oregon on here but we will see. Remember to check out my website at I thinks i will be making another one just for fun with pictures and stuff of fishing and outdoor stuff. I think that will be fun. Keep coming back to my blog and tell your friends. FUCK SHIT UP> http://freefunds4you.webs.com
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Vent for the future.
Posted by Dennis at 11:19 AM
Labels: vent for the future
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment