? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Where I started!

Hello, This is my first of many post into a blog site. Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Dennis and I work on a Tugboat 2 weeks at a time. I make an ok living doing that. I have 2 children and a dog. I am not married and my ex is a very cruel person. She took me for a lot of my funds when we split up. I drive a Jeep Cherokee and love to fish. With that said let me get to why I started this blog.

About 2 weeks ago I was at work thinking about starting a home business, but wasn't sure where to begin. I wanted to start my business on a rock-solid base. I decided to team up with SFI. Since 1985, they have helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful home businesses. And now I am part of this phenomenal company. And we can help you, too. If you want to work at home on the Internet, with no one checking up on you and making sure you are dressed to spec. Feel free to check us out. We supply free training to start your business. There is no cost to you. Start part time and make money in your spare time. All you have to do is sign up. Click Here for home business success stories, and for information on getting started.

0 comments: